Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The importance of care and piece of mind for those with Dementia/Alzheimers

Desert Cottages provides professional, loving care in a warm, residential setting, and we take pride in what we do. It is important to put forth the effort as if it were your own family member. The families mental health is just as important as the persons in out care, piece of mind is of the upmost importance. Read what a few of our families wrote about their experience with Desert Cottages.

"The family and I wanted to thank you for making my father’s last few months as comfortable as possible. I believe that finding a good place where my dad could get the care and attention he needed was a major factor in the family’s overall mental and physical health. My mother has made a full recovery from her serious illness, and the rest of the family have been able to continue with their lives knowing my father was being well cared for rather than us struggling to meet his needs. What a wonderful caring “gift” you can provide to families with your service!"

-R Applegarth
"Words cannot express our gratitude for all that you do, not only for mom, but for all your residents.

I have had the opportunity over the years to see how other facilities, both large and small are run, and observe the caregivers that work there. I am sure I don’t have to tell you how rare it is to be totally satisfied!

Your homes are immaculate, the caregivers are warm and caring and diligent in their care of each resident. The food is the best. (We should know, as mom tells us often enough!!!)"

-Robin, Donna, Cheryl and of course Mom

 

No comments:

Post a Comment